Sunday, 16 June 2013

PLANNING TO MEET THE TURN AROUND GROUP - FIRST DAY

At first I was nervous about meeting the turn around group because I did not know what they would be like and was picturing the worst. I kept thinking what if they get angry or don't do any of the exercises.
I wanted to be certain with what we were going to teach them. So I kept alert and figured out everything I had to do for Friday. I knew that I was going to run an exercise that is called hot and cold. Consisting of someone leaving the room and everyone else in the room having to pick a place for the person outside to get to, just by us clapping louder if they were close and quieter if they weren't. When practising, I found it hard trying to explain something in a way everyone in the room could understand quickly and clearly. After practising and reading through my note book many times I started to feel confident about Friday and actually was looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment